As Vera Wang famously said, “I want people to see the dress, but focus on the woman.” Fashion is just that – really. You should be able to wear the best and still stand out beyond the outfit. If you are a fashion diva who loves shopping, we have listed down a few tips below that may just come handy.
- Black is always in. To another famed designer Karl Lagerfeld – “One is never over-dressed or under-dressed with a Little Black Dress.” No matter what defines your personal style, you need to have at least a couple of LBDs in your closet. Go for a minimalistic little black dress, or opt for a gown that’s best reserved for a special red-carpet event – the choices are just too many.
- Shop for designer outfits online. If you are looking for unique designs ladies clothing, online designer stores are always the best. Many designers prefer having a virtual outlet, because that makes their designs and work more accessible for their clientele. Also, just because it is something unique and designed by the experts, it doesn’t have to be expensive, as some of the retail costs are done away with.
- Play with colors. Red, black, white and blue are eternal colors, but fashion is also about experimenting with new ideas. How about buying a gown in a shade of sunset orange? Or a pair of high Louboutin heels with a few studs? Block colors, prints and stripes – you can try new things in the way you like.
- Mix your heels. No, you don’t have to try hard in those pencil stilettos anymore. This is the age when you can wear block heels, platforms, kitten heels and wedges with almost anything. The idea is to have a versatile collection that allows you to try new looks, and yes, there are no rules anymore – just go with the flow, and if you need help, check for fashion looks online.
- Keep an eye on seasonal fashion. Every fashion week offers a bunch of trends, some of which are meant to break the norms. From the recent feminist tees to the sudden pop of gingham prints, the trends are change, and so should you. Don’t shy away from creating new trends, because what you see on the runway is a reflection of how designers see people.
Finally, follow the fashion magazines and online portals to know what’s trending. Stepping out of the comfort zone is important, especially when you want to reinvent some of your treasured outfits. Many designers also offer the choice of customizing outfits for their clients for affordable prices, so if it’s a special occasion, think beyond your regular brands. Style is more about how you see yourself, and with couture, you can only do better, because everything from the stitch to the fabric is handpicked and designed to match your personal statement. Start shopping, and if you have found a few ideas, don’t forget to take a shot – Because you are worth it!
Source by J Smith